LINEARlight Colormix Flex Protect
- 软性、可分割LED灯带，带内嵌多芯片RGB LED
- 可与24 V OPTOTRONIC电子镇流器完美搭配使用
Information about Family
现在，您可以使用LINEARlight Colormix Flex Protect在内部和外部产生令人惊叹的照明效果。 为了最大限度地提高照明专业人员的设计自由度，您可以毫不费力地构建尖端和高度创意的设计。 这种可弯曲，可弯曲的可分离式LED灯条带有内嵌式多芯片RGB LED，背面有粘合条，便于安装，因此即使在具有挑战性的形状和轮廓中也可以使用。 LINEARlight Colormix Flex Protect具有IP67防护，耐盐雾和紫外线，适合户外使用。 LINEARlight Colormix Flex Protect采用高性能硅胶制成，使用寿命长，预安装连接器使连接更加简单; 如果使用可选的CONNECT系统，连接甚至可以无工具。 非常适合建筑照明，边缘耦合和路径照明，该产品可调光，与OPTROTRONIC电子控制装置完美匹配。
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015. The contained light source is intended for use in applications requiring high-quality coloured light.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.