LINEARlight Colormix Flex
- 软性、可分割LED灯带，带内嵌多芯片RGB LED
- 可与24 V OPTOTRONIC电子镇流器完美搭配使用
Information about Family
无论您是设计建筑理念，展示照明还是其他独特的照明设计，LINEARlight Colormix Flex都能为您的作品注入惊艳的光芒。 一个灵活的，可分离的LED带，内嵌多芯片RGB LED，每100毫米可以切割一次，其多功能性和易用性为您提供了极大的设计自由度，并且能够快速轻松地创造引人注目的动态效果。 尤其适用于将光线注入显示器和低调的光导，在建筑中进行效果照明以及在公共区域创建动态效果。 通常情况下，您只能使用背面的胶带进行安装，但您也可以使用可选的SLIM TRACK系统，并将模块无需工具连接到可选的匹配CONNECT系统。 OPTOTRONIC 24 V控制装置完美匹配，LINEARlight Colormix Flex还提供统一的颜色变化。
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015. The contained light source is intended for use in applications requiring high-quality coloured light.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.