BackLED RGBW Plus G2
- CE 认证
- 可提供多种 OPTOTRONIC 24 V 电源
- BoxLED 安装支架
Information about Family
使用BackLED RGBW Plus G2可以创建令人惊叹的灯光效果，这是一串IP66保护，牢固封装的LED模块，用柔性电缆连接。 该模块可通过脉宽调制（PWM）进行调光，并匹配OPTOTRONIC 24 V电源的多种型号。 BackLED RGBW Plus G2是您需要创建动态彩色背光和氛围照明的理想选择，如果您将其放置在封闭的灯箱或通道字母中，则可以将其安装在室外。 这也是水疗，交易会，商店照明和餐厅照明。 简单地安装（只使用M3螺丝），当您使用它与光管理系统（LMS）时BackLED RGBW Plus G2为您提供了一个广泛的颜色混合调色板，而它的超广角光学元件让您均匀地背光大面积。 连接开放的电缆端子很简单，并提供5年的保证。
- Special-purpose and decorative lighting applications
For more information on the multi-level guarantee and the terms and conditions of the guarantee visit www.osram.com/system-guarantee
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.